Is this programme for me?
This programme is for you if:
- You're not motivated by Instagram images of fitness models working out and smoothie bowls.
- You feel like you're constantly rushing around looking after other people and you realise you're letting your own needs slide.
- Unlike the #fitfam type, you have a life outside of the gym. A really bloody busy one.
- You know deep down that you can't crash diet for the rest of your life and you know that there's no quick fixes, but staying motivated is really hard.
- You often self-sabotage - particularly after a stressful day.
- You set yourself goals but never meet them.
- You struggle to remain committed to a healthy eating or exercise plan.
Is this programme a diet & fitness plan?
No, this programme is focusing entirely on improving your mindset, so that you feel able to follow (and stick to!) a fitness and healthy eating plan. However, I do collaborate with personal trainers, nutritionists and dietitians over on Beyond The Bathroom Scale ®, so you'll find lots of useful fitness and nutrition advice and resources over there. You can also sign up to our 12 Week Transformation System, which includes our free 12 week email course to compliment the 12 Week Health, Fitness & Wellness Planner.
When will The Health Mindset Programme start?
We're launching in September 2017. Initially doors will only be open to people on the waitlist, and waitlist members will also benefit from the early bird pricing. Once launched, you'll be able to join the Programme at any time.
How long will The Health Mindset Programme last for?
The programme is highly customisable and self-paced. When you enroll you'll have access to all of the main content and will be given a suggested 'roadmap' to guide you through the different bundles as well as monthly accountability check-ins, where we'll choose one particular bundle to focus on for that month.
However, you may find that there are some bundles you want to work on first, while others may be less of a pressing concern for you. You'll be able to pick and choose which ones you take and which in which order you work through them. You'll have access to the materials for as long as you choose to remain a member of the programme.
How much will it cost?
Pricing will be confirmed nearer to the launch date, this September (2017). Payment will be taken monthly, as part of a subscription. You'll be able to join and cancel your subscription at any time. Waitlist members will be have access to an exclusive 'early-bird' payment plan, which will give them huge savings over the course of their membership.